The Missing, Lost, or Stolen Title
Check again under the filing cabinet. Rifle through the purchase paperwork for the seventh time. Sort through your DMV paperwork from the last twenty years. It has to be there somewhere, doesn’t it? A missing title can wreak havoc when it’s time to register, insure, or sell a car. And you know that it’s virtually impossible to get a new title issued for your vehicle.
Missing titles can happen for a number of reasons. You’ve pulled a rusted-out classic car from the bush to restore, or you’ve bought a car on Craigslist but the owner didn’t have the title. There was a police impound auction and you got a great deal, but the title is mysteriously missing from the file. Or, you’ve brought a car in from another country – maybe a Chrysler from Canada or a JDM from Japan.
Whether your situation sounds like one of these or it has a twist, you’ll need to come up with a title to legally drive it on the road. Until then, it’s a permanent fixture in your garage.
Title Gods is the best solution for a missing title. It doesn’t matter how it happened to disappear. Getting a new title is a snap when you choose Title Gods title recovery service.
How It Works
- Begin by choosing your necessary title recovery service that best fits your situation. Don’t forget to select any add-on's that you might need too such as a license plate and vehicle registration. If you are unsure if your vehicle qualifies, call us or check your VIN HERE.
- Complete the online checkout process – pricing depends on your title recovery needs.
- Once you receive your order confirmation, check your email and send us your full name, mailing address, vehicle year, make, model, color, and mileage.
- Title Gods will mail you a welcome packet and further instructions.
- Complete and notarize the forms and send them back in the prepaid envelope provided which will be tracked and insured.
- In just five to seven weeks, your title will arrive in the mail.
Seriously, can it get any easier?
Who Can Use Title Gods
If your car has a VIN number, hasn’t been branded as certificate of destruction or junk, and doesn’t have a lien, Title Gods will work for you. Abandoned cars, police auction vehicles, imported vehicles, impounded cars, restored classics – you name it. Title Gods can recover your title for cars, trucks, boats, SUVs, trailers, motorcycles, or virtually anything else with a motor in it. If you need a title for your car, Title Gods can do it.
There are two different services available:
- Receive a Florida title for your vehicle. This option works for ALL makes and models, no matter where you are in the United States. Don’t worry – you can transfer the title to your home state, no problem. You will not need a bill of sale, your vehicle will not even need to leave your house!
- If your vehicle is a model year 2003 and older, there’s a less expensive option available. Title Gods will get you a South Dakota title which you can transfer to your home state. You will need a bill of sale, but don't worry, it does not have to be from the last registered owner on file.
Why Choose Title Gods
You could do it yourself, sure. You’ll be going back and forth to the DMV to determine what you need for a title. Have a mistake? A document not notarized? Start all over again. Until you have the title in your hand, it will replace your full-time job. Who has time for that?
Or, you could choose another title recovery service provider. Odds are that they won’t tell you their pricing up front and they may only deal with older cars. Plus, do you think they guarantee a successful title recovery or your money back? I don’t think so.
That’s the difference with Title Gods. It’s a flat fee for title recovery services, and it’s openly posted online. Require expedited service? That’s available too. And if it isn’t possible to get your title, you get a full refund.
If you’re missing a vehicle title, it’s not the end of the world. Submit your info below and we will contact you with a quote for your title recovery.
And remember, "Your Odds Are Better With Title Gods"